Research Paper: Annotated Bibliography
An annotated bibliography is a tool often used by researchers to record findings in important scholarly work that relates to their own research question. An annotated bibliography is a listing of sources/references, with each entry followed by a paragraph summarizing (annotation) key arguments, concepts, information, important findings/conclusions that are important to your paper. In addition, the professional or personal bias, ethical perspective, and worldview of the author(s) should be included (if known or discernable). Summaries may include properly cited quotations or data from the work but must be in the researcher’s own writing.
To complete this assignment, Research Paper: Annotated Assignment, please adhere to the following requirements:
· A title page with a working title of your paper, a brief synopsis of the topic, an updated outline (not required but encouraged), and the body of your paper (i.e., the annotations).
· The body of your paper should be ~800-1,000 words (~3-5 pages).
· Your Annotated Bibliography should feature 8 total sources/references (2 scholarly) relevant to your topic. The majority of sources/references should be usually no older than 10 years.
· The Annotated Bibliography Assignment must be formatted in current APA7 Author-Date Reference list style, with a paragraph of annotations following each list entry.
· Each annotation should be 100 or more words.
· Annotations should include key arguments, concepts, information, important findings/conclusions that are important to your paper.
· In addition, the professional or personal bias, ethical perspective, and worldview of the author(s) should be included (if known or discernable).
Note: At this stage, the Research Paper: Annotated Bibliography Assignment will not represent all the references or sources used in the Final Assignment. However, it may be adapted (i.e., annotations removed) and expanded to serve as your reference section of your Research Paper: Final Assignment.
Research & Writing Tips:
· For help getting started with research, use the Jerry Falwell Library’s Government Research Guide.
· Upon finding a relevant source that addresses your chosen policy issue, consult the source’s References or Works Cited list. It may lead you to interesting sources for your own use.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more