Infectious diseases project about bacterial vaginosis
This project is PowerPoint, or a paper.
1- Guidelines for the Project: It could be either a PPT or a paper academic style
– Include name of the disease and student(s) name
– The paper must have academic style (you pick it)
– The PPT must have a minimum of 8 slides, do not type many lines in one slide make it easy to
follow, add photos.
Either for the PPT or the paper this work should have all of the following aspects about your disease:
(Write each topic in the order given)
– Mention the organism(s) that cause the disease.
– Pick the most common organism that causes the disease and tell about the organism:
Classification, organism’s habitat, general characteristics and virulence factors.
– Write how is the disease transmitted, what is the portal(s) of entry and, where does it cause
problems in humans’ body.
– Signs and symptoms.
– Diagnosis and Treatment.
– Epidemiology: Include cases in U.S. and/or where is mostly present, who gets affected (kids,
women, men, all), and it there are cases of nosocomial infections or not and why.
WHOEVER HAS NOT PICKED UP A TOPIC NEEDS TO SEND ME AN EMAIL WITH
THE TOPIC YOU CHOSE.
The style for the PPT you decide it, just do it academically acceptable and interesting.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more