1) Minimum 8 full pages (Follow the 3 x 3 rule: minimum three paragraphs per part)
Part 1: Minimum 2 pages
Part 2: minimum 1 page
Part 3: Minimum 1 page
Part 4: Minimum 4 pages
Submit 1 document per part
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraphs
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Dont write in the first person
Dont copy and pase the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
Submit 1 document per part
3)****************************** It will be verified by Turnitin (Identify the percentage of exact match of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
********************************It will be verified by SafeAssign (Identify the percentage of similarity of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
4) Minimum 3 references per part not older than 5 years
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question. Start your answer on the same line, not the next
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
6) You must name the files according to the part you are answering:
Part 1: Assessment and evaluation in nursing
Protecting human research participants is of utmost importance. Even though your change project will not be implemented in the field and you will not be engaging with human subjects in this context, it is still critical that all healthcare professionals have a solid foundation in patient rights and protections within the realm of research.
It is essential that all healthcare professionals, whether or not they are currently involved in research studies, remain aware of regulatory policies and updates such as the Federal Policy for the Protection of Human Subjects, or Common Rule, that will take effect January 2019.
1. Reflect on what you learned from the NIH materials about protecting the rights of human research participants.
Discuss the following in your paper:
2. Describe the circumstances that influenced the need for a policy to protect human research subjects. Give examples of specific ways human research subjects can be harmed by researchers.
3. Identify three vulnerable populations and the special restrictions associated with human research among these groups. Evaluate the requirements and restrictions. Do you think they are adequate? Why or why not?
4. The Belmont Report summarizes the ethical principles and guidelines for research involving human subjects. Three core principles are identified: respect for persons, beneficence, and justice. Even though these principles are considered equal, prioritize them in order of importance to you. Explain your decisions.
Part 2: Ethical
1. Describe an organizational environment that would facilitate the ethical practice of nurses caring for chronically ill patients.
As you read about patient rights
2. Describe one patient right that is often not fully implemented in the patient care environment.
3. Identify specific strategies to help ensure that this right is supported within the patient care environment.
4. Explain how the registered nurse can assist in protecting patient rights.
Part 3: Ethical
1. Discuss the elements of informed consent and provide a clinical example about what can happen when some elements are not adhered to.
Part 4: Ethical
Choose a patient-care situation in which the RN should intervene and advocate for the patient.
An example of such a situation might be when a patient has not been given complete informed consent.
Include the following in your paper:
1. Describe the clinical situation concisely and descriptively. It can be an actual situation or a hypothetical one.
2. Apply the Bioethical Decision Making Model to the specific clinical ethical situation that you choose. Address each section of the model in your paper.
3. Conclude with a discussion of nursing advocacy in the clinical setting and the nurse’s role as a patient advocate.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more