Assignment: Organizational Reflection/Operational and Cultural Components
Now that you have discussed operational and cultural components as well as reviewed case study assessments, write a 1-page reflection on how operational and cultural components affect the corporation you selected in Week 1. Be sure to adhere to APA format.
To prepare for this Assignment, pay particular attention to the following Learning Resources:
Schein, E. H. (2009). The corporate culture survival guide. San Francisco, CA: Jossey-Bass.
· Chapter 4, “Deeper Assumptions”
· Chapter 5, “When and How to Assess Your Culture”
· Case Example 5.1: AMOCO Engineering (pp. 87–96)
· Case Example 5.2: The Delta” Sales Organization (pp. 96–99)
· Case Example 5.3: Naval Research Labs (pp. 99–102)
Access to Textbook:
Schein, E. (2016). Edgar Schein explains culture fundamentals. Retrieved from:
Lacoma, T. (2017). The key elements of business success from an operating perspective. Small Business Chronicle. Retrieved from
The Key Elements of Business Success From an Operating Perspective (chron.com)
Assignment provide a 2 pages
To complete the Organizational Reflection/Operational and Cultural Components Assignment, include a cohesive response to the following:
· Summarize the two or three main “takeaways” you gained from this week’s Discussions and why you think they are important.
· Evaluate how the operational components positively or negatively affect the organization.
· Evaluate how the cultural components positively or negatively affect the organization.
· Do the operational and cultural components found in the organization you chose promote positive social change? Why or why not?
· Describe how what you learned this week will impact your own effectiveness as a leader within an organization. What specific actions will you take to have a positive effect on an organization?
· APA references
· No plagiarism
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more