Assignment 3: Design the Evaluation Plan, Part 3
Due Week 7 and worth 160 points
Continue the project plan by completing Part 3.
Write a four to seven (4-7) page paper in which you:
1. Explain the three (3) primary goals of the evaluation.
2. Analyze three (3) major cultural or political issues that might be encountered and explain how they might be overcome effectively.
3. Describe and provide your rationale with research support for the design and sampling technique, assessment methods, and timeline.
4. Provide a worksheet that specifies how the evaluation will be conducted, identifying the questions, tasks, time frame, personnel, other resources, and costs. (To complete the worksheet criterion of the assignment, refer to the sample worksheet in Chapter 14. Put in a table format.)
5. Provide a timeline for the evaluation on the worksheet, identifying milestones where reporting of results would be expected to take place. (Put in a table format in the worksheet.)
6. Analyze the expected costs and provide a cost-benefit analysis with ways to cuts costs.
7. Use at least three (3) peer-reviewed academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and many Websites do not qualify as academic resources. Peer-reviewed academic resources refer to articles and scholarly journals that are reviewed by a panel of experts or peers in the field. Review the video titled Research Starter: Finding Peer-Reviewed References for more information on obtaining peer-reviewed academic resources through your Blackboard course shell.
8. Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
a. Typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
b. Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
c. Include a reference page. Citations and references must follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
· Explore the role of evaluators in the school evaluation process.
· Explore methods of gathering, analyzing, and reporting information.
· Develop a program evaluation plan for education.
· Use technology and information resources to research issues in educational program evaluation.
· Write clearly and concisely about education program evaluation using proper writing mechanics.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more