· Due on 4/24/2021 Saturday @12pm EST
· 2 – 2.5 pages
· Minimum of 1 scholarly source in addition to the link below and provide link to the full scholarly article or journal
· Banksy’s Game Changer. https://www.myartbroker.com/artist/banksy/banksys-game-changer-everything-you-need-to-know-about-the-street-artists-gift-to-the-nhs/
· Submit through Turnitin and provide the report
As we learned in Week 1, there is a difference between being educated and simply trained. The purpose of education is not only to determine what someone can do, but also what kind of person they become as a result of their education. Studies in the humanities will advance the communication skills, empathy, self-awareness, judgment, and professionalism of students, and they help students with becoming skilled at the social and cultural context of working with people.
In addition, studying the humanities can help students in the following ways:
· Literature can introduce students to life situations with which they may not be familiar.
· Drama can teach oral communication.
· Philosophy can teach skills of analysis and argument.
· Art, literature, drama. and music are expressions of human creativity, and taking part in some form of artistic activity, either as reader or viewer, is part of what makes us human.
For this assignment, choose a work of art that made an impression on you during this course. Then, be sure to address ALL of the following:
· Include an image of or link to the work.
· Identify the artist, the title, date completed, and the medium.
” Game Changer” by Banksy, 2021. Medium: painted in monochrome tomes
· Explain how learning about the work will help you in your life and career. Consider the context in which the work was created and the meaning of the work.
· Explain how one or more specific disciplines (literature, drama, philosophy, art, music) influenced you.
· Examine the effect that you think this class could have on your career and personal life.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more