*It is not a paper, it is just to list the 5 qualitative research studies related with the topic and meet the criteria below*
Choose 5 quantitative research studies related with:
Diabetic patient without pharmacological treatment between the ages of 40 and 60, and how the practices of exercises and a healthy diet help decrease the risk of peripheral neuropathy.
The 5 quantitative research studies must meet the following criteria:
· published with the last 5 years
· relevant to nursing (i.e., have nursing implications)
· uses quantitative methodology (data analysis uses statistical tests), not qualitative methodology (data analysis uses words)
· uses one, or a combination, of the following statistical tests to analyze data:
· Pearson correlation, Spearman rho correlation
· Simple Linear regression, Multiple Linear Regression (not Logistic Regression)
· T-test, Mann-Whitney U test, chi square (χ2), Wilcoxon
ANOVA (ANalysis Of VAriance) (not Multiple Analysis of Variance (MANOVA) or Analysis of Co-Variance (ANCOVA)
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more