6/4/2021 Implication of Piaget’s and Vygotsky’ Theories – Summer 2021 Social Studies Methods for ECE/Field (ECE-3571-01)
IMPLICATIONS OF PIAGET’S THEORY FOR TEACHING AND LEARNING
1. Learning is a constructive process. It is done by the learner
2. Students solve problems according to the level of their cognitive development
3. Match teaching strategies to the abilities of children
4. Keep disequilibration “just right” to encourage growth or critical thinking
5. Make students active participants in the learning process
6. Apply and test principles learned in one situation to a new one.
7. Break tasks into appropriate categories/chunks
IMPLICATIONS OF VYGOTSKY’S THEORY FOR TEACHING AND LEARNING
1. Provide students specific information, prompts, reminders, and encouragement
2. Encourage reciprocal teaching and learning activities
3. Use the principles of Zone of Proximal Development
4. Provide specific and immediate feedback to students
5. Encourage positive social presence or interaction in the classroom
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more