Correcting Misinformation Paper
First the outline
This is an assignment in two parts.
In the first part of the paper, your job is to describe the sources of misinformation you found. For each source of misinformation you found, include the following:
· What misinformation does the source present? Describe it.
· Where did you find the misinformation?
· Who is the intended audience?
· How is this misinformation potentially harmful or dangerous?
· How did you determine it was misinformation?
· Why do you think this misinformation is circulated?
In the second part of the paper, your job is to correct the misinformation you found using the higher quality sources you found.
· What is the the more accurate version of the information you’ve presented?
· What makes the sources you found more accurate?
· How is this more information circulated?
· How can it be used to correct misinformation? What should be done to make sure people get this information instead of misinformation?
You should cite a minimum of 6 sources. You must cite sources from the course and sources from your annotated bibliography. If you need one or two additional sources, that’s fine, but you shouldn’t have to do much additional research. Focus instead on creating a logical and clear argument correcting misinformation.
Your paper must be 1500 words minimum and use MLA formatting.
Before you begin writing your paper, create a sentence outline of it. Use MLA formatting for your outline. Be sure to include citations to your sources in your outline as well as a works cited page.
Consider using the template attached. Note there are two templates in this file. Choose only one.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more