Depressed and Anxiety Disorder in elderly
You are seeing Janet, who is a 72-year-old newly widowed female. She spent the past year caring for her husband, John, who passed away three months ago from pancreatic cancer. Her daughter has brought her in today and is concerned that Janet is both depressed and anxious.
The daughter reports that her mother is “barely eating,” showers maybe once a week, and doesn’t like to leave her house anymore. When she does get her mother to leave the house, it takes her about half an hour to get out of the house because she goes around double-checking that everything is unplugged and off. In the car, she is quite fidgety in her seat and tells her daughter she is driving too close to other vehicles and going too fast when, in fact, this is not the case. The daughter wants you to help her and says she has given her some of her own Xanax (alprazolam) that her doctor had prescribed her when her dad passed away, and this has helped Janet. She would like her mom to have a prescription of this medication.
· List one screening tool for depression in an elder.
· List one screening tool for anxiety in an elder.
· Post one resource you could suggest for Janet and her family.
· How do you respond to the daughter when she tells you she gave Janet her Xanax (alprazolam)?
Important Instruction about the Assignment
1. The paper should always have an introduction statement that explains what the paper will entails.
3. For this paper, you must provide 5-7 pages well written evidence-based research paper according to the rubric guidelines, follow the APA format formatting for references and support your paper with at least 5 nursing or medical evidence-based research articles not older than 7 yrs.
4. Please take time to read and review it, if the paper is not up a master’s degree level standard, I will not accept the work. I just want to be clear about that before I assigned it to anyone. This is an advanced degree work that requires a very strong writer with the background and experience in Nursing and Medical field and a very well-developed English and written expertise.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more