ListenReadSpeaker webReader: ListenFocus
Revised Final Proposal – Pricing, Promotion, and Distribution Channels
The process of peer review strengthens a presentation by having another qualified person analyze the same data and then review your work. You have written and revised a product differentiation and positioning section (submitted in 3.4), a product development and market demand section (submitted in 4.4), and an internal and external marketing environments section (submitted in 5.3). In the last module, a peer provided a different and alternative perspective, conclusion, and/or recommendation using independent research and analysis on your pricing, promotion, and distribution channel section (received in 5.2). You will now strengthen your initial report on pricing, promotion, and distribution channels by integrating the alternative from your peer into your revised final draft that will be submitted to the client.
Upon successful completion of this assignment, you will be able to:
· Determine pricing strategies, price setting methods, distribution channels, and key channel members.
· Analyze the effectiveness of emerging promotional strategies.
The 30 Day MBA in Marketing: Your Fast Track Guide to Business Success
, Ch. 6-7, pp. 115-150
Value-based Marketing Strategy: Pricing and Costs for Relationship
, Ch. 4
Setting Profitable Prices: A Step-By-Step Guide to Pricing Strategy-Without Hiring a Consultant
, Ch. 1-7, pp. 3-51
· File: Market Analysis Report Template
1. Review the rubric to make sure you understand the criteria for earning your grade.
2. This is your revised final draft of the pricing, promotion, and distribution section of your consultant’s report. It is based on what you posted in the
and on your peer’s comments and response posted in the
3. Your revised final report must integrate your peer’s alternative analysis or recommendation as an alternative perspective as part of your final report. You must either accept your peer’s perspective as a replacement to your initial proposal based on adequate credible theory and current marketing practice to accept it or you must provide adequate credible theory and current marketing practice to reject it. If you accept it as the correct analysis or recommendation, then the peer alternative will become the primary focus of your final paper, and your original analysis and/or recommendation will be noted as an alternative perspective that you have rebutted through cited research. If you do not accept the alternative, then you only need to discuss it as an alternative and provide objective and qualified reasons to reject it.
4. Use the titles in the
Market Analysis Report Template
to create six sections for this part of the consultant’s report:
a. Analysis of Current Pricing Models in the Market
b. Analysis of Current Promotional Models in the Market
c. Analysis of Current Distribution Models in the Market
d. Recommended Pricing Strategy for JGJ Inc.
e. Recommended Promotional Strategy for JGJ Inc.
f. Recommended Distribution Strategy for JGJ Inc.
5. The body of your paper (i.e. excluding title page, graphics, appendices, and references page) must be 1300 words (+/- 50 words). In the event that your peer did not provide feedback, your length must be 1000 words (+/- 0 words) and you will not be penalized for not including the missing feedback.
6. You must use, cite, and reference at least five credible sources not provided in the course documents, plus at least one source provided in the course documents.
7. Your paper must be submitted as a Word document.
8. Your paper must be formatted to current APA standards including title page, body of the paper, citations, headings, graphics, appendices, and references page. (See
OCLS APA Writing Styles Guides
Access the associated rubric
Access the Assignment submission page
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more