1. Understand spreadsheet software.
1. What is the difference between a workbook and a worksheet?
2. Identify five common business uses for electronic spreadsheets.
3. What is what-if analysis?
2. Identify Excel 2016 window components.
1. Start Excel.
2. Open EX 1-2.xlsx from the location where you store your Data Files, then save it as EX 1-Weather Data.
3. Locate the formula bar, the Sheet tabs, the mode indicator, and the cell pointer.
3. Understand formulas.
1. What is the average high temperature of the listed cities? (Hint: Select the range B5:G5 and use the status bar.)
2. What formula would you create to calculate the difference in altitude between Atlanta and Dallas? Enter your answer (as an equation) in cell D13.
4. Enter labels and values and use the AutoSum button.
1. Click cell H8, then use the AutoSum button to calculate the total snowfall.
2. Click cell H7, then use the AutoSum button to calculate the total rainfall.
3. Save your changes to the file.
5. Edit cell entries.
1. Use [F2] to correct the spelling of SanteFe in cell G3 (the correct spelling is Santa Fe).
2. Click cell A17, then type your name.
3. Save your changes.
6. Enter and edit a simple formula.
1. Change the value 41 in cell C8 to 52.
2. Change the value 37 in cell D6 to 35.4.
3. Select cell J4, then use the fill handle to copy the formula in cell J4 to cells J5:J8.
4. Save your changes.
7. Switch worksheet views.
1. Click the View tab on the Ribbon, then switch to Page Layout view.
2. Add the header Average Annual Weather Data to the center header text box.
3. Add your name to the right header box.
4. Delete the contents of cell A17.
5. Delete the contents of cell A1.
6. Save your changes.
8. Choose print options.
1. Use the Page Layout tab to change the orientation to Portrait.
2. Turn off gridlines by deselecting both the Gridlines View and Gridlines Print check boxes (if necessary) in the Sheet Options group.
3. Scale the worksheet so all the information fits on one page. If necessary, scale the worksheet so all the information fits on one page. (Hint: Click the Width list arrow in the Scale to Fit group, click 1 page, click the Height list arrow in the Scale to Fit group, then click 1 page.) Compare your screen to
4. Preview the worksheet in Backstage view, then print the worksheet.
5. Save your changes, submit your work to your instructor as directed, then close the workbook and exit Excel.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more