All papers need to include references and be written in APA format o Refer to https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/01/ for APA formatting standards.
• All papers must include a well-designed cover page with document title, due date, date turned in, student name, year of schooling, name of institution, class name, instructor name;
• Students MUST include a formal table of contents/outline (following cover page) of your document using APA format.
• Refer to “The Path to Writing a Professional Document” within Blackboard for crucial tips to improve your documents.
FINAL PROJECT (DESIGN & JUSTIFICATIONS) 100 points / 25% of total grade This design project is meant for the students to take their knowledge from the sum of our class about the Mexico/US Border and then use their critical thinking skills to apply their research to a sustainable design with futuristic characteristics. Each student will design a public facility in various areas of the specific Border Region between Camp Pendleton in North County San Diego and Ensenada in Baja California to the south, with the future of the region in mind.
• APA format w/citations
• 4-page minimum
• Describe your design elements with detail.
• Provide specific justification why you chose the design elements and materials.
• Talk about why your design is sustainable concerning the environment and the border culture.
• Conclusion and discussion– The impact of your design on the future societies and natural environment of the Mexico/US Border Area.
• Include 5 renderings minimum (4 side views, 1 overhead 1ayout) DONE IT
• Use spell-check and re-read your final draft out loud before submitting.
• Quality counts!
Your grade will be based on (100 total points):
• All instructions followed (4 full written pages (not including title, outline, reference pages or appendixes): 10 points
• Cover page aesthetics and includes all required elements: 10 points
• Outline quality: 10 points
• APA style applied correctly to body of paper and reference page: 10 points
• Spelling and grammar: 10 points
• Critical thinking applied: 10 points
• Logical order and flow is smooth: 10 points
• Good introduction and conclusion: 10 points
• All questions addressed: 10 points
• Quality of renderings: 10 points
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more