****PLEASE NO PLAGIARISM, READ ASSIGNMENT DETAILS****
Deliverable Length: 3-5 PAGES
After the meeting of the Board of Directors, the Chairwoman of the Board calls you into her office. She offers you a cup of coffee and is impressed with the information that you presented in the meeting and your understanding of new ventures. She says:
“We’re ready to invest in a new generation of business leaders. There is so much talent arising from business schools, and the passion for entrepreneurism, innovation, and business excellence helps to build a strong economy. I’d like you to work with a multicultural team of entrepreneurs to develop a global small business.
You will need to prepare an executive business plan overview for the global small business for the Board of Directors, a brand logo, and a prospective commercial that could be used to advertise the global small business’s product or service. If the global small business idea is successful, the Board of Directors may approve startup funding of up to $1 million.”
Using the resources listed at the bottom of the page AND internet/other resources, research entrepreneurism and small businesses, and create an executive business plan using the attached template that includes the following:
· Company Information: The name and background of your global small business including founders, history, current number of employees, and location.
· Mission Statement: The purpose of your global small business.
· Product or Service: A description of the products or services that your global small business will offer.
· Company Logo: An original creative graphic that identifies your company or brand.
· Market: The market for your global small business, including regions served and competitors.
· Advertising: Prepare a description of an original, creative commercial for the products or services offered; Include what advertising medium you would use (Social Media, TV, Radio, for example) and include the identified target audience
· Financials: The projected operational financial needs for your organization and the potential investments needed.
· Growth Potential: The projected financial and market growth of the company for the next 5 years.
Provide a reference list of the attached resources and other resources at the end of your project, and include in-text citations for the articles in APA format.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more