Obesity Childhood Research PaperA. Name of Disease/Illness/Disorder/Health Condition: Identify name, common and medical terms used.B. Description:
· State a description of the Disease/Illness/Disorder/Health Condition.· What is the causative agent? (name of pathogen, risk factors, behaviors)· What is/are the mode(s) of transmission? How does the disease/Illness/Condition develop?· What are the signs? (objective indicator(s), measurable, visible signs of illness such as rash, fever, bleeding, and/or the behavior)· What are the symptoms? (subjective indicators of illness usually difficult to measure such as pain, fatigue, weakness, restlessness)If applicable:
· Incubation period of disease? (time between pathogen entering system/body and the appearance of signs/symptoms).· Communicable/Contagious period? (time period in which the disease can be spread from one person to another)C. Incidence and Prevalence: Provide the incidence and prevalence of the Disease/Illness/Disorder/Health Condition. Are the numbers increasing or decreasing? Are there any trends?D. Treatment:
· Are there treatments available?· What is the treatment?· Where and how is the Disease/Illness/Disorder/Health Condition treated?E. Prevention:
· Discuss preventative measures that can be taken.F. Community Impact:
· What is being done at the federal, state, and community level to prevent and treat this disease.· Are there any community, school, research programs in place?G. Implications for the Educator/Teacher:
· What types of actions/adjustments will a teacher in the school setting need to make for a child with the Disease/Illness/Disorder/Health Condition?· Prevention: How could the school or classroom teacher prevent transmission?· Classroom Environment: What modifications might be required?· Adaptations of the curriculum: What types of curriculum changes will the teacher make for a student(s) with this disease/health condition?H. References:
· APA format· Minimum 5 different sources – You may not use the class text as a source· In text required· Complete reference pageCriteria1= Does not meet expectations2 = Meets some expectations3 = Meets expectations4 = Exceeds expectations0 = Unable to score: incompleteContent Development (score x2)Uses appropriate and relevant content to develop simple ideas in some parts of the work.Uses appropriate and relevant content to develop and explore ideas through most of the work.Uses appropriate, relevant, and compelling content to explore ideas within the context of the discipline and shape the whole work.Uses appropriate, relevant, and compelling content to illustrate mastery of the subject, conveying the writer’s understanding, and shaping the whole work. Meaningful Development of Ideas (score x2)Ideas are unclear and/or not well-developedUnelaborated ideas that are not fully explained or supported; repetitive detailsDepth of thought supported by elaborated, relevant supportive evidence provides clear vision of the idea; contains detailsDepth and complexity of thought supported by rich, pertinent details; supporting evidence leads to high-level idea development Organization of PaperWeak organization of ideasSomewhat unfocused and/or unclearLogical organization of ideasCareful and relevant organization of ideas Sentence Structure and GrammarUnclear, incorrect, and/or ineffective sentence structure Multiple grammatical and stylistic errorsSimplistic and/or awkward sentence structure Some errors in grammar and/or format that do not interfere with clarityOrganized and complex sentence structure that has some stylistic variation Few grammatical and/or stylistic errorsSentence structure is varied in composition and length Nearly error-free which reflects clear understanding and thorough proofreading ReferencesAPA format – in text and reference list 1 reference used or more than 8 incorrect referencesAPA format – in text and reference list 2 different references used or 6-8 incorrect referencesAPA format – in text and reference list 3-4 different references used or 3-5 incorrect referencesAPA format – in text and reference list A minimum of 5 different references used and no more than 2 incorrect references Total Points Rubric Score x 2 _____
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more