Next week’s assignment, you will be locating and analyzing budget information for a selected program or department in your local government. Navigating government web site to find the information you need can be very challenging. Here is an example of where you might find the information for one local department, the Montgomery County, Maryland Department of Health and Human Services.
1. Go to the
Montgomery County Government, Maryland
2. Select Government.
3. Select Departments.
4. Select Health and Human Services.
5. Select Publications and Reports at the bottom of the page.
6. Select the report you want to view.
The Audit Analysis
You are preparing for a challenging City Council meeting. You need to be able to give the other council members and mayor an accurate “city of affairs” to make sure significant cuts can be made in the appropriate areas, and other critical areas can continue to be funded. Select an agency or program from your local city to analyze the financial plan to respond to the following questions in a 4–5-page paper:
1. Evaluate a financial plan of your local city agency or program. Title this section Financial Plan.
2. Propose one issue for improvement for the budget of the agency or program. Title this section Improvement.
3. Develop a budget proposal for the improvement issue. Title this section Budget Proposal.
. Justify your recommendations.
· Distinguish the similarities and differences between the federal, state, and local budget submission process. Title this section Federal, State, and Local Submission Process.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
· Include a short introduction (include background information of agency or program information) and use the questions as section headers.
· Please include at least four references; at least two references must be peer-reviewed.
· Include the URL of the location of your city’s financial plan and any other documentation you used for your budget analysis.
· Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
· This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more