Students are to write a four to five paper based on a current events article, applying theory to a specific subject/issue/event in today’s society. Students will use this article as “data’ on which they will seek to explain this current event through theory we have discussed this year in class (going from Tocqueville to Dubois). The article must be attached to the paper!
The paper should include:
1) An intro, one or two paragraphs explaining the topic the student is writing on, the source of this information, and the theory they will be using
2) A summary and description of the article and the social issue it reports on (1-2 pages).
3) A discussion of how your theory explains this issue.(1-2 pages)
4) A conclusion, summing up your argument; why is the theory you chose important in dealing with this issue (1-2 paragraphs).
5) References. Must include at least a reference from the writings of the theorist (on Blackboard) and a secondary reference relating to this theorist and theory (for instance, a reference to an article by sociologist Robert Merton on Weber’s Protestant Ethic thesis)
Example’s of Theorist: Marx, Max Weber, Du bois, Tocqueville.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more