i need this paper by 3/24 afternoon 12am.
Strictly No plagiarism please use your own words.
Answer each these questions in a paragraph with five sentences: Include the question and number your responses accordingly. Provide a citation for each answer.
1. Should society help workers dislocated when technology, like the Internet, eliminates their jobs in a process called ‘ Creative Destruction’?
2. are we working more and earning less?
3. Would you want a telecommuting job? Why or why not?
4. Does the gig economy appeal to you? Why or why not?
5. How is an employee differentiated from a contracter under US law?
6. Why have some municipalities put restrictions on innovations in the sharing economy and in on-demand services?
7. What has been the effect on the US economy of outsourcing (or offshoring) technical and professional jobs?
8. How much monitoring of employee activities at work is appropriate?
9. Should an employer be able to discipline or terminate an employee for on-line behavior in his/her own time?
10. What is the relationship between BYOD (bring your own device) and shadow IT.
11. What is cyberloafing?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more