Wade Fish’s comments on Powerpoint:
A qualitative descriptive design would align more with her purpose of study. I also strongly suggest that she avoid a vulnerable target population (students): just focus on teachers. Thank you. -WF
1. This phrase is quantitative methodology oriented. Assuming that this an unknown, I suggest that you revise as ….explore how cross-cultural differences influence student leadership and academic achievement. (Slide 6)
2. Yes, I suggest that you mirror your problem statement around the wording of these RQs. (Slide 8)
3. You want to mirror the exact wording of your RQs and problem statement for alignment. (Slide 8)
4. Based upon the content of these slides, your design is not phenomenology. Note that phenomenology revolves around very unique experiences that describe a particular phenomenon. Your study appears to align more with a qualitative descriptive design in my opinion. (Slide 13)
5. Remove the “lived.” On all wording including the title which connote phenomenological(Slide 13)
6. Just state either Greater Orlando, Florida area or Central Florida. (Purpose Statement)
7. I recommend that you individually interview a minimum of 10 to 12 and conduct a focus group with an additional 6 to 8 participants. You need to nail down whether your target population will be students or teachers. I recommend that you just focus on teachers for feasibility purposes. Note that students are a vulnerable population based upon IRB standards. (Slide 14)
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more