Students present their final research in much the same way they write it in their Research Paper – Final Draft. The presented version will be much more distilled, however. While using the same structure and format, only pull out the most important points and examples to share in your presentation. Feel free to use visuals and even short snippets of audio or video if you feel that would be the best way to illustrate your points.
Students will prepare a PowerPoint presentation with 12-15 slides.
· Provides overview of topic and country with terms defined.
· Provides background information.
· Thesis statement is clearly stated in the first or second slide.
· Conclusion slide effectively summarizes key points.
2. Content/Support of Thesis
· All sources of evidence are scholarly and relevant to the topic.
· Clear, but brief, description of why topic is a women’s health issue.
· Clear, but brief, description of why topic is a justice issue. The issue is analyzed in light of theories/sources of justice: Heitzeg’s justice framework article, Connors Catholic Social Teaching article, Farr’s feminism article,
and Young’s oppression article.
· Description of population and country including how the culture of the country causes or impacts the issue. Analysis of who benefits and who pays is present.
· Brief discussion of actions taken by those affected and the community. Brief discussion of possible actions that could be taken by individuals.
3. Presentation Style, Aesthetics and Clarity
· Content flows logically from one point to the next
· PowerPoint is visually appealing and includes color, pictures/graphs, and does not contain too much text.
· PowerPoint is easy to read, font size and color contrast is appropriate. Student name is on the title slide and easily readable.
4. Grammar and References
· PowerPoint does not contain errors in spelling or grammar.
· All in-text citations, tables, figures are clearly referenced using APA.
· Works cited list is the last slide and is formatted using APA.
Grading Rubric for the Research Paper – Panopto Presentation
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more