The attachment is the guideline of how to write philosophy essay
paper 1 (1050 words )
Please select a question from the list below, and make sure to clearly state the questionyou are answering at the start of your essay.
1. Does one need to appeal to God and religion in order to make sense of an objective morality?
2. What is the Euthyphro dilemma, and what problem does it pose for divine command ethical theory?
3. Describe, and critically evaluate, at least one version of the social contract theory of morality.
4. What is the prisoners dilemma, and what, if anything, does it tell us about the relationship between pursuing our own self-interest and engaging in social cooperation?
5. What is moral expressivism, and how does it differ from a moral error theory? In what sense are these views forms of ?
6. What is moral relativism, and what kinds of considerations motivate such a view? Are any of these considerations persuasive?
paper 2 (Each paper is 1050 words)
Please select one questionfrom the list below, and make sure to clearly state the question you are answering at the start ofyour essay.
(1)What is the Mary problem against physicalism, and how effective is it?
(2)What are philosophical zombies,and what problem are they meant to pose forphysicalism? How plausible is the zombie argument?
(3) What is the argument from illusion, and how is it used to motivate indirect realism overdirect realism? Is it effective?
(4) What is the problem of fiction, and how do you think one should respond to it?
(5)Can the everything there is about the nature of time? If not, what does itleave out?
(6) What are abstract objects? Are there any?
(7) What is the most persuasive mereological account of the relationship between parts andwholes? Defend your answer.
(8) What is an indispensability argument? What problems do such arguments face?
(9) How should we demarcate genuine science from pseudo-science?
(10) Critically evaluate the merits of scientific realism by focusing on what you take to beeither the strongest argument in its defense or the strongest argument against it.
(11) Why is there something rather than nothing?
(12) What is the problem of evil, and how compelling is it as an argument for Gods non-existence?
(13) Is it ever rational to have faith in God?
(14) Does immortality have any essential role to play in an account of the meaning of life?
(15) Is death necessary for ones life to be meaningful?
(16) If all that exists is the natural world, then can life ever be meaningful?
Each paper is 1050 words
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more