Clinical Assignment: Quality Improvement Project Part 1
· Identify, describe, and assess a clinical issue that to be addressed in your Quality Improvement Project.
1. Identify the clinical issue that will be the focus of your Quality Improvement project.
2. Provide rationale for the need to change the status quo.
3. Identify best practices from the literature related to the issues.
· The paper is to be clear and concise, and students will lose points for improper grammar, punctuation and misspelling.
· The paper is to be 2 – 3 pages in length, excluding the title, abstract and references page.
· Incorporate a minimum of 3 current (published within last five years) scholarly journal articles or primary legal sources (statutes, court opinions) within your work.
Online Materials & Resources
· Mark, B.A., Harless, D.W. (2011). Adjusting for patient readings acuity in measurement of nurse staffing: Two approaches. Nursing Research, 60(2), 107–114.
· Laschinger, H. K., Leiter M., Day, A., & Gilin, D. (2009). Workplace empowerment, incivility and burnout: Impact on staff nurse recruitment and retention outcomes. Journal of Nursing Management, 17(3), 302-311.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more