Assignment: Self-Reflection Leadership Development Plan
For this Assignment, you will explore ways to self-reflect, self-develop, and self-assess. You will create a personal leadership development plan based on self-reflection and self-assessment. Applying reflections and assessments through a personal leadership development plan will help prepare you to be a strong and effective leader within your organizational culture. Please refer to the rubric for detailed information related to expectations.
To prepare for this Assignment, pay particular attention to the following Learning Resources:
The Emotional Intelligence Quiz chose one of the following:
How Emotionally Intelligent Are You? (verywellmind.com)
Emotional Intelligence Quiz | Greater Good (berkeley.edu)
How To Conduct A Personal SWOT Analysis (forbes.com)
Personal SWOT Analysis – Career Planning from MindTools.com
To complete the Self-Reflection Assignment:
Compose 3 – 4 pages cohesive document that addresses the following:
In Part 1 of this Assignment, reflect upon the Emotional Intelligence Quiz, then answer the following questions:
· Identify which emotional intelligence quiz you completed and then describe your results.
· Do you agree with your results? Why or why not?
· What results did you find most surprising? Why?
, complete a SWOT Analysis of and be sure to analyze the following in narrative form:
· Your strengths
· Your weaknesses
· Your opportunities
· Your threats
· After reflecting on your SWOT analysis results, examine what you have learned about yourself that will enable you to be a more effective leader within an organization.
of this Assignment, create your own personal leadership plan (based on your reflections from Parts 1 and 2) by describing or answering the following:
· Briefly describe your current status as a leader and then describe how your leadership potential and leadership vision can build a positive culture within the organization.
· Based on your leadership SWOT analysis, delineate a specific and actionable plan to achieve your professional goals as they relate to helping an organization build positive culture. Include important milestones for the next 3–5 years.
· Describe how your leadership plan and the milestones you developed supports Walden’s mission to promote positive social change.
In Part 4, Summarize the two or three main takeaways you gained pertaining to emotional intelligence from this week’s Discussions and why you think they are important.
· No plagiarism
· 3–4 pages in length
· APA citing
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more