Conflict Resolution Tactics to Avoid
Read the article above and answer the following questions:
1. Which of the 10 tactics described in the article have you witnessed the most in conflicts you have experienced? Describe the tactics and why they are not helpful in conflict resolution.
2. Identify at least one of the 10 tactics described in the article that you engage in the most (meaning you engaged in these tactics on your end of the conflict). Define this tactic and describe why it is not helpful in conflict resolution.
3. List one example for how EACH of the 10 tactics to avoid would look in an active conflict. Ex: Overgeneralizing – I address my coworker for ALWAYS showing up late for shift report.
4. For EACH of the 10 tactics to avoid, describe a better strategy you could use to avoid exacerbating a conflict. Ex: Overgeneralizing – I would specifically address my coworker on the 3 recent times he/she was late for shift report without saying ALWAYS.
5. Choose one of the 10 tactics to avoid and describe how you would handle someone who is using that tactic on you during a conflict.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more