-ASSIGNMENT: Develop an interesting thesis on Othello in a paper employing the Post Colonialism critical perspective.
· First paragraph is the introduction. Must lay out how Post Colonialism relates to Shakespeare’s Othello. Each topic that will be discussed must be introduced in the introduction
· The second paragraph MUST discuss what Post Colonialism is
· Each subsequent paragraph must flow and include MULTIPLE intext citations from ALL 5 sources
· Must be grammatically correct and free of spelling errors
-Argumentative essay about how the Post Colonialism theoretical perspective is evident in Shakespeare’s Othello
-MUST use ALL five sources given
– MUST be ORIGINAL (will be submitted to Turnitin.com)
– 2500 words (not including works cited page)
– MUST use MLA formatting
– Must include a separate works cited page
– I have attached 3 articles and will include 2 websites that you are to reference. PLEASE ONLY use the material that has been given. NO other outside sources accepted.
– DUE December 7, 2019 at 2200 EST
-Othello, by William Shakespeare
The other 4 sources are attached in PDF format. PLEASE USE ALL 6! It is a must!
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more