Final Project Template
1. Describe the topic of the study, why the study needs to be conducted, and the potential positive social change implications of the study.
2. Preview major sections of the chapter.
Study Purpose/Research Objectives
1. Indicate that this is a quantitative study.
2. Present the study intent (such as, describe, compare, correlate, explore, and develop).
3. Identify the independent, dependent, and covariate variables.
Research Question(s) and Hypotheses
1. State the research questions.
2. State the null and alternative hypotheses (if appropriate) that identify the independent and dependent variables studied, the association tested, and how the variables are measured.
1. Describe the data you used.
2. Describe the variables and how each variable is measured or manipulated.
3. Identify the statistical test(s) used to test the hypothesis/hypotheses.
4. Explain the rationale for including potential covariates and/or confounding variables.
1. Report statistical analysis findings, organized by research questions and/or hypotheses, including:
· Exact statistics and associated probability values
· Confidence intervals around the statistics (as appropriate)
· Effect sizes (as appropriate)
2. Report results of post-hoc analyses of statistical tests, if applicable.
3. Include tables and figures to illustrate results, as appropriate, as per the current edition of the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association.
1. Describe the potential impact for positive social change at the appropriate level
(individual, family, organizational, and societal/policy).
2. Describe methodological, theoretical, and/or empirical implications, as appropriate.
3. Describe recommendations for practice, as appropriate.
Describe the limitations to generalizability and/or trustworthiness, validity, and reliability that arose from execution of the study.
Provide a strong “take home” message that captures the key essence of the study.
Please keep in mind
The third deliverable is a 7- to 10-page written product that details your approach, results, and interpretation of findings. This should be a formal, scholarly paper, one that adheres to the APA guidelines. In this document, be sure that you:
1. Present your research question clearly.
2. Explain why you selected your dataset and the statistical test you applied to that dataset.
3. Detail whether your test has statistical power or not.
4. Use one of the statistical tests covered in this course.
5. Visually display your results.
6. Detail how your findings might impact social change.
7. Ensure that your Final Project is 7–10 pages in length, in APA format.
© 2016 Laureate Education, Inc. Page 2 of 2
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more